Each day when we wake up, we always try to think forward towards what we want to achieve in that day and what we could do to complete those infinite to-do lists. But do we look forward to actually having “fun” that day?
Now, please don’t mistake “fun” here as binging on “The Office” or scrolling through Instagram. But like fun-fun.
“Fun” could be spending lots of quality time with your friends and family, working on that really cool project of your’s, or even just taking a moment to be grateful for those amazing things that you have achieved today, this week, or even those atheletic competitions you had when you were in Grade - 1. 💯
(or also planning to go to the Expo site with your friends by 5 PM, but end up reaching there by 5:45 PM, and also starve for some food and end up finally eating in the car)
(PS: Thank you Inas for schooling me on Human Biology)
Before you start your day, take moment to plan out some “fun” stuff you could do on that day. And try to look back at if those “fun” stuff actually made your day better and made you ready to face your next challenge.
- Learned about Preliminary Data Cleaning in Python 🐍
- Solved a problem in complexity
- Read one paper on NLP (Neural Unsupervised Domain Adaptation in NLP—A Survey)
- Found out that I’m among the Top 25 Active GitHub Users from UAE 🏆
- Got to meet the Expo 2020 Officials! 😇
- A good day with friends 💛
- Learned how to park a car 🚗
- Started the book “The War of Art” By Steven Pressfield 📖
- Complete lots of university work 🎓
- Practice using scikit-learn 💻
- Plan out the Test - 2 week 📑
- Start a new project 🔥
- Find Open Sources Repos for contributions
- Find relevant research papers for work with Hussam