Friday is that day of the week for me where I energize and find peace for the coming week. I usually do this by cleaning out my workspace, spending time with my family, and even planning out my next week.
Spending a day with myself and looking back at the week I had really gets me going and also to do better the coming week.
Fact: Starting a blog (like this one) was something I thought of on a friday, probably a year back, when this pandemic started. So lets hope that I keep this going! 💯
(PS: I added a comment section to the posts now, so you could let me know what your beautiful mind thinks!)
- Used my phone for less than 40 minutes! 🏆
- Created a Pull Request for NeoAlgo Repository
- Learned more about the PEP8 Style for Python
- Added a plant to my workspace 🌻
- Got a really good sleep 💤
- Created my first GitHub Issue! 🦄
- Read research papers on NLP 📄
- Interact with the EXPO officials finally at the EXPO site!
- Start the book “The War of Art” By Steven Pressfield 📖
- Brainstorm talks with friends
- Work on Data Wrangling with Python 🐍
- Update OpenDSA Repository
- Work on my upcoming session 🔥