How could we manage time well?
Well, to be completely honest, that is a question to which I’m finding the answer for, myself. 🙄
After trying out so many techniques to manage time better, I’ve found some really useful.
I’ll be sharing with you one of those techniques.
This is a technique that I’ve started using recently, and have found it really helpful.
So what you actually do in this, is, to write down the tasks and goals you want to complete on the next day. (Make sure to include fun stuff from the previous blog also)
Next, is to prioritize the tasks based on the priorities and also on how that goal or task could improve you.
The next step, is the main one: Completely fill in your schedule for each of those tasks and goals, and also by considering the other daily-activities you would be doing (lunch, dinner, etc.).
Many would now think, “what about the spontaneity of the moment?”
After using this technique myself, I’ve realised that I could actually do a lot in a day and make myself time for the things that are important to me and helps me improve myself.
After all, this schedule isn’t a strict one. It’s the most preferable way to spend your day, but not the only one! 🙌
- Planned out the Test - 2 Week 🤓
- Work on a few datasets for Tidy Data 🔍
- Go through a few MNIST projects :1234:
- Practice Web-Scrapping
- Pitched-in a big idea for the club! 💯
- Interact with an Alumni 🤝
- Go through Test - 2 Portions
- Work on the project 👨💻
- Read an article on Data Wrangling 🗄
- Read the documentation of scikit-learn
- Brainstorm for study project on ML 💻