Be it if you have a deadline for your assignment in 2 hours, or if you have your exams in 2 weeks, we have all been there, done that. 👀
Being under stress is often due to our busy lives or due to the responsibilities that we may have. Coping up with stress is a skill of its own and requires much effort to actually pull it off.
Being a student, we fall victims into it all the time. And often times, we could’ve actually dodged it if we had planned ahead. 🗓
There are times when stress really gets onto us, and that is usually when we breakdown. This could be in the form of anger, tears, or just going all over the place. And often its then when we realise that we need to work on building a character and a mechanism which could help you cope with stress and also avoid it the next time.
Having my next set of exams in two weeks, is probably one of the reasons why I might start stressing out myself.
So to remind myself and help you at the same time, I’ll be pointing out few points and tips to keep in mind while dealing with stress:
- Fix your sleep patterns: One of the major fixes that I found to cope up with stress was to maintain a healthy sleep pattern. Sleep early. Get up early. Get a long 7-9 hours of sleep. Everyday. 💤
- Take breaks: Be it if you are preping for your exam or if you are working on your project, do this often. This has really helped take a lot of weight of me and feel much much more relieved. 😎
- Talk to people: Get help when you need it. There will always be someone out there who is ready and willing to listen to you. Share your struggles. You don’t have to go through it alone. 💛
- Use your hobby well: Your hobby could be your getaway-card from a lot of your stress. Use it well. And maybe do it more often if it really makes you happy. (Personally for me, it has always been coding, and it has always helped me)
- Exercise: Although I don’t exercise very often, I find myself in a good mood when I do so. A few of my friends suggested this to me, cause exercising have helped them too. 🏃
- Pause for a moment: Take a moment. Breathe. Drink a cup of tea/coffee (I’m a tea guy). Listen to what makes you calm. And always remember, one day at a time.
You can do this!
- Added a lot of new features to the website!: 🛠
- You could now reach out to me with a message in about section above
- You could now easily share the blog your reading to your favourite platforms
- You could now look at the Read-Time for every blog
- And alot more!
- Updated my cv 📄
- Look into more statistical methods in Python 📈
- Scrap websites 🌐
- Worked on project 🔥
- Study Data Structures and Algorithms :writing_hand:
- Start MIT OpenCourseWare Course on Algorithms (Refer Below) 💻
- Scrap websites for using for Data Science 🌐
- Practice building SVM Model on dataset 👨💻
- Study Database Systems 📚
- Find meetups (refer below)
- Read documentation for sklearn
I’ll soon be making changes to how I post my blogs. I’ll be posting a blog on particular topics once or twice a week, but I’ll keep posting a check-in daily to document my progress. I’ll try to form a template for the same.